Foam Grip Tubing
- Wide foam tubing provides a secure grip on everyday items such as pens, toothbrushes, silverware and more for greater stability and control.
- Provides greater independence for those with ALS, Parkinson's Disease, Ehler-Danlos Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, neuropathy, and multiple sclerosis.
- Soft, high-density foam tubing will not easily slide off of the tool or utensil or out of your hand for a comfortable and secure grip
- Set includes nine pieces of tubing in three diameters to use with a variety of objects
- Easily cut with standard household scissors, each 12” foam piece can be cut to any length to conveniently cover multiple objects
- Durable, closed-cell foam is dishwasher safe and will not absorb odors from hands or food
View more information at www.vivehealth.com/products/foam-tube-grip