Fantech High Eff. Whole House Insulated Collar Mt. Filtration System
Airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen and spores, as well as contaminants from cleaning chemicals, cosmetics, paint, carpet and plastics can make indoor air unhealthy to breathe. These air pollutants travel through your heating / cooling system 4-5 times every hour. The HEPA Air Cleaner connects to your system's return air duct and diverts 1 / 3 to 1 / 2 of this dirty air through a tightly sealed 3-stage filtration system. All the air in your home can be cleaned through the filter as many as 67 times per day depending on your house size and model chosen. The Fantech Whole House HEPA is ideal for homes up to 3,600 square feet.
- This unit includes hanging chains.
- This model can also be installed independently of the home's HVAC system. If you plan on installing your HEPA air cleaner asa componentof your forced air system connected to your ductwork, the Fantech DM3000Pmay better suit your needs.
- The Fantech Whole-House HEPA ( High Efficiency Particulate Air ) Air Cleaner captures 99.97% of harmful airborne pollutants 0.3 micron and larger.
- The Fantech model CM3000I is insulated for use in unconditioned spaces such as attics and garages. The insulated outer shell prevents condensation as well as heat loss.
- Indoor Air Quality will be fresher and healthier, year-round.
- Households with pets, tobacco / cooking odors or mustiness will find a dramatic difference in air quality.
- Helps protect new home owners and renovators from excessive dust and odors off-gassed from new carpets, construction materials, paints and more.
- Great for allergy, asthma and respiratory sufferers, especially those who spend enormous amounts on medication, nasal sprays, inhalers, allergy shots, etc.
More Information:View more information at www.acwholesalers.com/Fantech/CM3000I-High-Eff-Whole-House-Insulated-Collar-Mt-Filtration-System/34426.ac
2900A NW 112th AveDoral , FL 33172
Tel: (866) 316-6389