Eyegaze Edge Communication System
The Eyegaze Edge is an eye-operated communication and control system that empowers people with disabilities to communicate and interact with the world. By looking at control keys or cells displayed on a screen, a user can generate speech either by typing a message or selecting pre-programmed phrases. Eyegaze Edge Systems are being used to write books, attend school and enhance the quality of life of people with disabilities in any situation.
- Highly accurate and predicts a user’s gaze point to within 1/4 inch or less.
- Programs & hardware are designed to reduce or eliminate visual fatigue associated with eye-controlled systems.
- Fast input, activation time is user-determined and can respond in as little as 1/10 of a second.
- Comfortable so that a user can operate from any position, including side-lying or with the head tilted, without tilting the screen.
- Works with most eye variations including extremely large or small pupils, nystagmus, or irregularly shaped pupils.
- Handles ptosis (drooping) of the eyelid – entire pupil does not need to be visible.
- The Eyegaze Edge can be positioned high or low with a focus range of 16-30".
- Provides off angle tracking so the user does not need to be parallel to the screen.
- Tracks through lenses and works with eyeglasses and most contacts.
- One-piece unit combines processor and display in a small 5 lb. package (size: 12-1/2″ x 9″ x 3/4″)
- Adjustable monitor arm with camera bracket
- High-speed infared sensitive camera and lens
- Touch Pen and keyboard
- Eyegaze communication software
More Information:View more information at www.boundlessat.com/Mobility/Head-Eye-Control/EyeGaze-Edge-Communication-Control-System
Boundless Assistive Technology
7490 SW Bridgeport RoadPortland, OR 97224
Tel: (866) 606-8551