Close Menu

Bulb Changer Head - PAR Type Lamps

Bulb Changer Head - PAR Type Lamps

Satco S703001 Bulb Changer Head is the ideal way to remove and replace PAR type lamps. Simply attach the suction cup to the center of the bulb. Carefully unscrew the bulb and remove it from the socket. This bulb changer head can be used in combination with Satco's 6-12 ft. extension pole, 8-16 ft. extension pole or 8-24 ft. extension pole. It's the easy way to change those hard to reach bulbs.

More Information:

105 East Mound Stret
Harlan, KY 408312355

Employer Live Chat
Show Reader Hide Reader