Blue2 Bluetooth Switch
Blue2 3rd Generation is now available! Blue2 is the most widely used Bluetooth switch interface for tablets, phones, and computers. Blue2 allows you to quickly and easily wirelessly connect one or two switches with your device.
Here are some of the great improvements with Blue2 3rd Generation:
- New Bluetooth 4 connection pairs up to 50% faster
- Monitor Blue2’s battery level from your tablet, phone, or computer
- Each Blue2 is serialized making it easy to pair with the correct Blue2 when multiple Blue2 are present in the same room
Blue2 is compatible with:
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch running iOS 7 or newer
- Apple laptop and desktop computers running macOS Mavericks 10.9 or newer
- Desktop and laptop computers running Windows 10
- Chomebooks and Chromeboxes
- Android 9 phones and tablets
Blue2 does require switch accessible software on the device (software not included). iOS 7 or newer, macOS Mavericks 10.9 or newer, and some versions of Android already include switch control software. If you have questions about switch access on a specific software, please contact the software developer to inquire if switch access is available and what keystrokes they recognize as switch clicks.