The mobile Braille display Basic Braille is equipped with 40 Braille elements as standard. Optionally, it is also available with 20, 32, 48, 64, 80 or 84 Braille cells. With the Basic Braille, you get a low-cost entry-level model in the Handy Tech braille series from Help Tech, in high quality „Made in Germany“. The casing body of the Basic Braille is made of sturdy, anodized Aluminum. The side panels are made of a high-quality, textured, pleasant non-slip plastic. Equipped with durable Braille elements with robust tactile pins. The Basic Braille will provide you access to computer systems for many years.
- available with 20, 32, 40, 48, 64, 80, 84 braille elements with cursor routing
- stylish, robust aluminum housing and durable Braille elements
- flat and space-saving design
- HID technology - ready to use, without driver software
- optional: wireless Bluetooth, with integrated rechargeable battery