Accessible Literacy Learning (ALL)
- Reading program to help no-verbal students learn how to read
- Meets the needs for individuals who require AAC and been proven successful in teaching basic reading skills
- breaks reading down into component skills and provides direct instruction in each skill
- include letter-sound correspondence, sound blending, phoneme segmentation, single word decoding, sight words, and shared reading
- Create an unlimited number of students and work through the entire sequence of skills at the appropriate pace for each student.
- Available for Apple devices
- Cost: 0-79.99