ADC, 427Q Adtemp Temple Conductive Thermometer
Ultra-fast response and cost effective design makes the Adtemp 427 ideal for pediatric and institutional use.
- Non-invasive forehead temperature measurement using patented conductive technology delivers clinically accurate readings in about 6 seconds.
- Reduces the risk of cross contamination and avoids the need for costly probe covers.
- Ideal for the hospital, clinic, or physician office.
- Auto off function conserves battery life.
- Audible tone when measurement is complete.
- Last reading memory.
- Dual Scale (°F/°C).
- Large display.
- Uses 2 "AAA" batteries (included).
- (Minimum 1000 full duty cycles over 24 month period).
- Temp range 95°F to 107.6°F +/- .2°F (35°C to 42°C +/- .1°C).
- Compact design measures just 4.7" x 1.17" x 1" (12.0 cm x 3.0 cm x 2.4 cm ).