ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program
The ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP) is a unique program designed to meet the training and professional needs of ADA Coordinators.
ACTCP certification verifies that participants have completed training in required content areas and have a depth of knowledge in ADA issues. Upon completion of the program, ACTCP certifies a knowledge-base essential to performing the role of an ADA Coordinator, including:
- Establishing and overseeing grievance procedures.
- Conducting self-evaluation plans.
- Implementation of transition plans.
- Monitoring on-going progress.
- Communicating policy.
- Coordinating activities among a number of departments.
- Identifying and utilizing appropriate resources.
- Knowledge of ADA regulations and guidelines.
- Effective use of resources.