ADA Compliance Training
The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) is one of many federally-mandated laws for which employers must meet ADA guidelines for administrative compliance.
Administering the ADA is complex when you consider what you can and can't ask during interviews, when dealing with reasonable accommodation requests, etc., but even more so when you have to integrate ADA laws with FMLA, Workers' Comp, and other laws.
Here's some of what you'll learn with our ADA compliance training courses for meeting your organization's ADA guidelines compliance requirements:
- Basic requirements
- Protected individuals
- The ADA "Reasonable Accommodation" Requirements
- Job restructuring
- Medical Examinations
- ADA and employer-sponsored group health plans
- The ADA and mental disabilities
- How much medical information should you gather, if any?
- What about mental impairments that are hard to get a handle on?
- When is an impairment a safety threat?
- How much is too much accommodation, and when is it not enough
- Documenting the discussion
- Interaction of ADA with other laws