Organization: Pennsylvania Free Special PhonesAbout:
Free Special Phones are for people who have difficulty hearing, talking, seeing, thinking or moving. Some people start having trouble as they get older or after an accident. Other people have always had a disability. Disabilities include deafness, hearing loss, speech impairment, blindness or have visual problems as well as physical or intellectual disabilities.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Pennsylvania resident with a disability or disabilities that prevent you from making and/or receiving phone calls independently;
- Be six years of age or older;
- Have an individual gross income of 200% of the federal poverty level or less;
- Have a current home or mobile telephone service (or the ability to get mobile phone service); and
- Have the ability to learn how to use the requested device(s).
Toll-Free: (800) 204-7428
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Ritter Annex 430
Philadelphia , PA 19122