From the JAN Blog
- An Interview with Sandy Maynard- ADD/ADHD Coach and Owner of Catalytic Coaching
- Magnifiers, Screen Readers, and Braille – Oh My!
- It’s Tax Time! Resources for Entrepreneurs with Disabilities
- Guest Blog: Innovative Approaches — An Interview with the Owners of Picasso Einstein
- Fighting the Flu at Work
- Hearing Aid Tips When Using Telephone Headsets
From the Consultants' Corner
Key Mental Health Solutions in the Workplace
Understanding key issues and accommodating mental health impairments in the workplace can be challenging. Start this new year (and decade) off right by learning more about successful and doable accommodation...
Current Events in Accommodation
Attend this webcast to learn more about current events related to job accommodations, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Job Accommodation Network.
Winning the “Bring Me a Rock” Game – Requesting ADA Information
Do you receive the information you need from healthcare providers, and others, in support of the ADA interactive accommodation process? Employers may seek reasonable documentation after receiving a request for...
Back to Basics: An Introduction to Hearing-Related Accommodations
Join JAN Sensory Team Consultants Teresa Goddard and Brittany Lambert for an overview of frequently requested workplace accommodations for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. From interpreters to...