From the JAN Blog
- An Interview with Sandy Maynard- ADD/ADHD Coach and Owner of Catalytic Coaching
- Guest Blog: Innovative Approaches — An Interview with the Owners of Picasso Einstein
- It’s Tax Time! Resources for Entrepreneurs with Disabilities
- Magnifiers, Screen Readers, and Braille – Oh My!
- Fighting the Flu at Work
- Hearing Aid Tips When Using Telephone Headsets
From the Consultants' Corner
JAN - Ask the JAN Psychiatric Team
Do you experience challenges with employees who have mental health impairments? If so, then ask the JAN Psych Team for assistance! From the hiring process to accommodations on the job,...
JAN - The USBLN’s Going for Gold (GFG) Program: Lessons Learned for Increasing Hiring of People with Disabilities
The USBLN’s Going for Gold (GFG) Program has had exceptional results in supporting companies to hire people with disabilities. Leslie Wilson, US Business Leadership Network’s Vice President of Workplace Initiatives,...