JAN Webcast Training Schedule (2016/2017)
JAN Webcasts are available at no cost. Gather your employees together in a room for live, in-service training. Educate yourself, management, and other employees on disability etiquette, assistive technologies, management techniques, and the latest on accommodations and the employment provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). All Webcasts begin at 2 pm eastern and are 1 hour. You must register to attend. One registration is equivalent to one login.
- JAN’s Annual Webcast Series 2016/2017. Register here. 2012-2016 archive here.
- JAN's Federal Employer Winter Webcast Series 2016 archive here.
- JAN's Federal Employer Winter Webcast Series 2017 archive here.
Housekeeping: How JAN Webcasts Work
Registrations are for a single computer, not a person. Any number of people may participate at that computer through the single Web link provided by the registration. However, one registration allows you one login, which includes the e-mail with which you register and a password given three to five business days prior to the scheduled event.
Register for Select JAN Monthly Webcasts
- Description: Join the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and JAN as representatives provided participants with the latest developments in the application of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the workplace, some practical tips for compliance, and answers to tough ADA questions.
- Speakers: Linda Carter Batiste, J.D., JAN Principal Consultant, and EEOC Representative.
- Handouts: Forthcoming.
- Description: Forthcoming.