Vineya simplifies the entire interpreting experience through innovative, Deaf-centric features that create transparency, streamline scheduling, and coordinate both on-site and Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) assignments with equal ease.
Vineya's vision for the future is a Deaf-centric interpreting experience where you can select your certified interpreter for a job, communicate with the interpreter before the assignment, and can provide feedback after the assignment.
With Vineya, you are able to schedule in person and VRI interpreters.
Vineya simplifies the entire interpreting experience through innovative and highly-functional Deaf-centric features that integrate VRI and streamline scheduling.
• Minimum of 350 kb/s download and upload speed
• VP8 video format (webRTC standard)
• All media traffic is encrypted
• OS X
• An app is available to download via Apple Store. Search for “Vineya”.
• Interpreter can log in the app using their credentials to join the call. Client will need to access their email and click on “Join Call” and the app will open for the video session.
( latest version supported)
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• IE 10 and 11 with plugin installed
(for firewall purposes)
• Minimum Requirement: TCP port 443 is open.
• Better experience: In addition to the minimum requirements being met, we also recommend that a UDP port 3478 is open.
• Best experience: For the best possible experience, we recommend that UDP ports 1025-65535 be open.
• Allows up to 4 separate video screens