4 in 1 Safety Lanyard
The 4 in 1 Safety Lanyard is designed to give the user greater flexibility and safety. The versatile system gives workers a number of options so that they the right tool to get the job done safely.
Many accidents occur when users are left no choice but to improvise as they would rather get the job done than climb back down to get additional equipment.
- Complete versatility on the job to better keep employees safe and working
- Allows for connection of retractable without attaching two snap hooks to a single D-ring, which is a safety violation and against OSHA's regulations
- One leg allows for tie-off at the feet
- Another leg allows user to tie back into the lanyard using a 5K-rated snap hook
- Y configuration gives you the ability to tie-off 100% of the time
- 5K rated Triple-Lock Tie-Back
- D-Ring Extender
- Adjustment for greater flexibility
- 12K webbing for added strength
- Double Shock Pack HD Lanyard for use when tying off at your feet
6' Triple Lock Wrap Safety Lanyards
- A triple-locking action carabineer
- Convenient wrap style adjusts in length providing versatility and efficiency
- Reduces possibility of roll out
- Rugged Monster Edge Poly Webbing
Cable Safety Lanyards
For use during welding or applications with abrasive edges. Vinyl-coated for additional protection. Cable Shock Absorbing Lanyards are durable and versatile.
Internal Shock Safety Lanyard
The Guardian Internal Shock Lanyards is designed to be lightweight and easy to use. Its unique design enables it to not have a shock pack while still delivering superior fall protection.
Vertical Lifeline Assembly w/ 3 Strand White Polydac Rope
Polydac™ rope is one of the strongest conventional ropes available today. The Polydac™ rope is 100% resistant to rot or mildew even if stored wet. Polydac™ rope absorbs more energy than any other type of rope available today, 12 times as much as Manila and 50% more than polyester.
The working load elongation is 8%. Polydac™ rope has excellent resistance to alkalis and most solvents. Polydac™ rope provides good abrasion protection, but UV rays still degrade all synthetic fibers. Polydac™ rope has a melting point of over 300 degrees.
- 3 Strand Polydac Rope
- Shock Pack
- Rope Positioning Device
- 18” Lanyard Extension