Pottery Barn is a multi-channel retailer with a vibrant ecommerce site, inspiring catalogs, and brick-and-mortar stores all over the world. We got our start in 1949 in Chelsea, New York, where we got into the homewares business by selling slightly imperfect pottery and tabletop closeouts.Today, we're proud to call San Francisco our home. We've expanded into every room of the house, and passionately infuse quality and comfort into everything we create.
With a simple, wide design and functional details, our best-selling pivot Kensington Mirror is constructed for easy installation.
- Thick-plated beveled mirror is framed in aluminum for unrivaled strength.
- Sturdy wall brackets allow it to tilt and stay put at the perfect angle.
- Mounting hardware is included.
- Overall (Includes Pivot Grommets): 40" wide x 24" high x 3" thick
- Mirror: 36" wide x 24" high