Record any series of messages directly into the BIG Step-by-Step™ communicator and press its large activation surface for the first in a series of messages. Press it again and BIG Step-by-Step is ready to play the next message.
With 2 minutes of recording time, you can record up to 2 messages. Perfect for recording verses of song or poem, steps in a recipe or short social scripts to encourage conversational turn-taking. Never needs charging - operates on a single 9-volt battery (not included) for weeks or even months. Includes a Snap Switch cap and easily interchangeable switch tops in red, yellow, green and blue. 5 inch target area.
Use as a keyboard aid, pencil holder, for turning pages or drawing. An essential aid for people with limited hand use, for activities including turning pages, drawing or painting.
Discreet auditory cueing device provides daily or timed messages. Ideal for reminders, especially for transitions between activities. Record up to five messages and set the clock to play them back at pre-set times. Each message can be assigned two playback times, such as 7 a.m. and again at 6 p.m.
Requires a pen tip to record, so messages will not easily be erased or mis-recorded. Digital clock and calendar, volume control (including off), and messages remain when batteries are removed. 2-1/2" x 4-3/8" x 5/8".
Large 1” keys with large, bold, easy to read numbers and letters offer an advantage to people with vision or motor-skill impairment. Large font is nearly 250% larger than on standard keyboards. Helps improve readability and reduce eyestrain. Oval F-keys. Wireless Bluetooth technology so you can use keyboard with Bluetooth enabled PC, Mac OS, and iOS devices. Includes 2 AAA batteries. 19" x 1.5" x 7".
White keys with black lettering make keys easier to see, help improve readability and reduce eye strain. Color keys feature color-coded consonants, vowels, numbers and punctuation marks.
The Big Red switch has a large, colorful surface, tough enough to stand up to years of vigorous use. Switch top can be removed and replaced with the color of your choice: Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green. Includes a clear snap cap for symbol use.
- 5 inch activation surface
- Tactile and auditory feedback
- Removable switch tops can be replaced with different colors in Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green (all included)
- Standard 6 ft cord with a 1/8" (3.5mm) monoplug
- Easy to mount with standard base flange
- Audible click signals a cause-effect link
BigKeys keyboards provide users with large, high-visibility keys that are easy to see. The larger keys provide a larger strike area that is easier to access compared to standard keyboards,making it easier for users who lack fine motor movements.
- Large 1-inch square keys on a standard size keyboard
- Easy-to-read 1/2-inch key labels
- USB Connection
- No special software required; just plug into your PC in place of the regular keyboard
- Key order can be changed from standard QWERTY layout to ABC alphabetical order (see Tips tab for instructions on ABC formatting)
The mini-keyboard and keyguard helps make an iPad or computer more accessible. Ultra-slim, stylish keyboard is designed using low profile scissor-switch keys that provide a great feel and a fast tactile response with quiet typing. iPad and multimedia hot keys offer instant access to many frequently used iPad functions and multimedia tools, so you can navigate faster.
Compact size for easy portability. Small size also means you don't have to reach so far to hit keys, and the keyguard won't let you hit two keys at once. The keyguard is also slightly taller than the keyboard keys, which makes it possible for the user to rest their hand on the keyguard without activating keys.
Ideal for people with limited hand movement and control, who often find standard keyboards difficult. The range of motion required to reach all the keys can make typing difficult and fatiguing. And limited control means more mistakes by accidentally hitting two keys at the same time. It is also difficult for some people to suspend their hand above a keyboard without support. Also helps people who type with a single finger or a pointer.
- The small size of the moisture-resistant keyboard (9" wide by 5.75" tall) reduces the distance that someone has to reach to access all the keys.
- The keyguard fits between the keys and prevents simultaneously striking two keys next to each other.
- The keyguard is slightly taller than the keys to allow resting your hand on the keyguard without activating keys.
The keyboard is wireless (via Bluetooth), has a rechargeable battery that charges using a standard USB port. The keyboard works with any device that accepts a Bluetooth keyboard, including many Windows and Mac computers, as well as iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and phones.
Increase your symbol count by adding PCS Addendum Library to your collection! For use with Boardmaker family software.
The ChesterKeys keyboard can facilitate computer access for people of any age with disabilities, such as low vision, blindness, speech and hearing impairments, learning disabilities, mobility, and health impairments.
The iPad case is soft synthetic leather that closes with a magnetic clasp and securely holds your iPad. It features a collapsible stand that can be angled for optimal viewing. The rechargeable Bluetooth keyboard connects seamlessly to your iPad and gives an impressive 120 hours of use on a single charge. The case allows easy access to all controls and ports, as well as the microphone and camera. The keyboard is available with black keys or color-coded keys. Color-coding is a great motivator for children who may find it difficult processing written material or those with cognitive or physical differences that restrict learning, such as Dyslexia and Dyspraxia.
Clear-View Headpointer - Unit extends from jaw level, permitting better vision and body positioning than a forehead pointer. User stays comfortably positioned, and minimal head movement is required. Lightweight aluminum yoke can be bent to adjust pointer angle. Contoured and adjustable six ways via side knobs for control and comfort.
- Wand is 10" long
- Entire yoke from ear to tip is 20.75"
- Latex free
Clearsounds CLA7 Amplified Powered NeckloopNeckloop will relieve your frustration and keep you connected. 2.5 mm telephone headset jack. Set the hearing aid(s) or cochlear processor to "T-mode" or "MT-mode" and make or answer the call. The audio signal is delivered through the T-coils and the built-in microphone allows for hands-free use.
- Amplify up to 30 dB
- Very small and discreet - looks like music player headphones
- Use with 2.5 mm headset jack on cell phones and 3.5 mm adapter to use with audio devices such as the iPod
- External amplification control
- Easily adjust microphone for best sound pickup
- Built in microphone
- Lightweight and stylish
- Powered by standard AAA batteries
- Works best with T-coil type hearing aids or cochlear implants
- 2 AAA batteries
- 4 connection cables for different devices
- User manual
The Early Learning Suite contains all activities from Early Learning I, Early Math Skills and Money Skills. Learners can work with a facilitator or independently on activities that focus on developmentally appropriate skills for preschool, kindergarten or learners in higher grades.
- Large, clear, simple graphics
- Multiple levels of difficulty allow teachers to customize to any student’s needs
- Single-or dual-switch scanning
- Supports keyboard, mouse, touch screen, IntelliKeys, and single- or dual-switch input
- Special prompts for visually impaired students on certain appropriate activities
- Task and record management system for teachers and parents
- Teacher controls prompting and reinforcement
- Records and reports student scores
- Ability level: Grade K – 3
- Interest level: Grades K-12
Early Learning I
Acclaimed as one of the best educational programs for pre-reading students with disabilities.
- Matching Colors: teaches recognition and identification of basic colors
- Learning Shapes: sight and sound help the students learn to identify shapes
- Counting Numbers: teaches recognition of numbers and counting
- Letter Match: students learn the alphabet in both upper and lower case
Early Math Skills
Teaches early addition, subtraction, number sequencing and greater than/less than.
- Early Addition I: teaches addition with the numbers place horizontally, drills on sums from 2 to 9
- Early Addition II: teaches addition with the numbers place vertically, drills on sums from 2 to 9
- Sequencing Up: presents a series of ascending number with one or more numbers missing.
- Sequencing Down: presents a series of descending number with one or more numbers missing.
- Early Subtraction I: teaches subtraction with the numbers placed horizontally, drills on problems from 2 to 9
- Early Subtraction II: teaches subtraction with the numbers placed vertically, drills on problems from 2 to 9
- More Than/Less Than: teaches the relationship between numbers, starting with greater than and less than and progressing to include equal
Teaches students how to count money and make change.
- Coins and Bills: teaching counting money by denomination
- Counting Money: students learn to count money of mixed denomination
- Making Change: students select enough money to match a given dollar amount
- How Much Change?: students are given an item to buy and enough money to buy it
- The Marblesoft Store: teaches the value of money using a small store as a setting
The eeZee Mouse family provides an alternative method of computer access. They provide hands-free computer access for many people looking for an alternative method of computer control. Clicking can be performed via microphone or switches, depending upon the model.
Designed with 2 extra handles for locations with difficult access and 2 person operation. . Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Blue textured finish with contrasting yellow hammock, and complete with extra front and rear handles
- 600H can be used to ascend up stairs with two operators to lift the chair
- Evacuate disabled, injured and incapacitated individuals from any multi level building
- Simple single person operation
- Folds compact and stores easily
- Comes complete with all needed accessories-NO ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Exceeds ADA /NFPA fire safety guidelines
IBEX TranSeat 700H safely descends and ascends stairs without carrying or heavy lifting. Includes wall securing brackets.
- Telescopic extendable handle for correct operator posture, whatever their height
- Stainless steel frame construction
- Compact storage with wall mounted brackets
- Detachable covers
- Adjustable patient straps
- Adjustable pressure brake
- Quick and easy to open
Convenient for people who use a mouse frequently and essential for people with the use of only one hand, the Half Keyboard for Windows and Mac computers allows you to perform all mousing functions with one hand. All without sacrificing typing speed!
- Continue typing while you use your other hand to draw diagrams, take notes, and more with a stylus.
- With one hand on the keyboard and the other on the stylus or mouse, switching between the two is fast and easy, resulting in a system that's actually more efficient for data entry than a standard desktop computer.
- No need to unfold a collapsible keyboard. The Half Keyboard is always ready.
- Use normal finger movements so there is a short learning curve with the Half Keyboard.
- Type as fast or faster than a full keyboard
The Hover Mounting System is ultra light and super strong. At 1.1 pounds, Hover is 60% lighter than the popular Friction Knob or Lever Universal Mounting Systems and 50% lighter than the Latitude Arm Mount.
Kit comes with Hover mounting arm, Super Clamp, and plate.
Some people are unable to use off-the-shelf speech recognition software because their speech or breathing isn't typical. Supplemented Speech Recognition is specifically designed for people who cannot use other systems. SSR tightly integrates word prediction and speech recognition to significantly reduce the amount of typing required to enter text. Research demonstrated that, even for people with very poor speech, typing requirements were reduced by 65% or more.
SSR uses the first letter of a word to significantly reduce the number of words possible at a given location in a sentence. This makes it easier to perform speech recognition and also enables a larger overall speech recognition vocabulary.
Requiring the first letter has benefits to the user:
- It provides a clear cue for when to speak (e.g. shortly after typing the first letter), making respiratory planning easier for people with severe disability.
- It reduces co-articulation among words, making speech easier to understand.
SSR learns new words as you say them, so it becomes fine-tuned to the way that you write and the way that you speak. With use the system significantly reduces the amount of typing that you have to do.
Bluetooth wireless keyboards are not always permitted in school testing environments, and battery-powered or rechargeable keyboards can run out of power at unfortunate moments, with unfair consequences. Secure wired keyboard connects directly and securely to a single iPad, and does not require batteries or recharging, making it the perfect partner for standardized testing. The slender design features well-spaced keys made specifically for the classroom. Its plug-and-play simplicity enables reliable, easy use.
Integrated multimedia controls offer convenient one-touch access to a variety of features, including volume, mute, play/pause, fast-forward, rewind, and screen lock. Additionally full-size arrow keys allow users to navigate easily through documents and websites.
iWordQ is an easy-to-use text editor for students to write without distraction of layout and formatting. Intelligent word prediction suggests words appropriate for elementary and secondary schools from an 80,000-word bias-free vocabulary. Speed up writing and get help with spelling and grammar with as little as one or two keystrokes.
A unique reading mode automatically highlights text in phrases to keep students focused while reading. Adjust the pace of highlighting to improve reading speed and comprehension. Students can listen to their text spoken aloud for possible mistakes, such as grammar and word flow. Listening helps students retain and reinforce more information.
Based on recent research, an adjustable short pause is added between spoken phrases. Pauses are a natural part of speech and are critical for comprehension. Students can even use iWordQ as a teleprompter for practicing or giving class presentations, or for practicing speaking English with appropriate pacing.
These customizable special need switches feature a unique 'Rotate to Set' variable pressure mechanism. Simply rotate the coloured top to increase or decrease the actuation force required. Use on a tabletop or mounted to one of many available mounting systems. Joggle Switches give you the freedom of setting just the right amount of pressure for varying applications or individuals
KidTRAC has extra large buttons that are easy to find and click. The large, high density ball and the shape of the case act as a natural hand rest that mirrors the contour of the hand.
"Ambidextrous" feature accommodates both right and left handed users (without changing system settings) and hands of all sizes. No need to move your arm or rotate your wrist from side to side.
Large keyboard with oversized keys (1“) and large, bold, easy-to-read numbers and letters is helpful for people with vision or motor skill impairment. Also an excellent choice for a first keyboard for anyone learning to key, to help learn the alphabet and identify character sets with color-coded vowels, consonants, numbers, and punctuation marks. Also features two USB ports and oval F-keys. Compatible with Windows and Mac. 19" x 1.5" x 7".
Personalize with photos, symbols or student-made material. Fill each page with one or multiple images.
TextSpeak™ TS text-to-speech keyboard series converts text to voice while you type. Completely integrated DSP technology works without a PC and is simple to use.
- Wirelessly connects to keyboards and generates unlimited vocabulary speech
- Intelligent, text generating speaker and keyboard combo put speech
- Works without a computer
- Full size keyboard included
- Expands to support most standard and special needs keyboards
- A perfect on-the-go AAC solution; portable, light, instant on, no setup and simple to use
- Works with telephones
- AC and battery poweredanywhere, right at your fingertips
- Works right out of the box
- 30 programmable phrases
- Male and Female voices included
Replace keyboard characters with large, easy to see labels for faster typing and greater efficiency. Printed sub-surface for durability and comfort. Labels are opaque; they cover the original printing on the keyboard key completely.
Type on a real keyboard with letters that are easy to see and locate. Large print and contrast colors make typing on mobile devices easier than ever, while helping minimize typing errors and reduce eye strain. High contrast markings are designed to last. Perfect for those who are visually impaired or just need a little bit more help.
Proven Bluetooth technology allows keyboard to pair with any Bluetooth compatible device, such as tablet, smartphone, or computer.
Compact and light to carry 15" x 6" x 6". 30 foot operating range.
Minimize your typing errors and reduce your eye strain. Whether you are using word processing, spreadsheets, or any other computer applications, using a keyboard with large letters, numbers, and punctuations makes it much easier to accomplish your tasks.
Logickeyboard uses original high quality Apple keyboards and enhances them with high contrast markings that will last and last. Perfect for those who are visually impaired or just need a little bit more help with their eyesight.
The integrated trackball and mouse buttons provide you with everything you need to navigate your screen quickly and efficiently. The keyboard’s trackball delivers superior precision and smooth motion with no maintenance or cleaning required. 11.75” size is perfect for compact spaces like small office cubicles, home offices and kiosks. USB connectivity interface.
Built-in Optical Trackball
The integrated trackball eliminates the need for a mouse and saves valuable desk space, with its 800 DPI resolution the optical trackball provides superior accuracy and smooth motion requiring minimal hand movement and no maintenance.
This keyboard is 11.75” wide and is designed with a Windows layout that includes an embedded numeric keypad.
The membrane keys offer you fast typing and a lifecycle of more than five million keystrokes.
Children as young as three years old are becoming skilled at using the computer keyboard, but the use of upper case letters can be confusing for those who have not mastered the relationship between capital and lower-case letters. This USB keyboard has large, bold, easy-to-read lower-case lettering, big 1" keys, color-coding for vowels, consonants, numbers and function keys, and responds to gentle finger pressure. 19" x 7" x 1.5". Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
An ideal teaching tool for learning to type and developing typing speed. Learn how to type on a standard keyboard with the use of either the right or left hand (at least four fingers). Requires no overlays or assistance devices. Offers multi-form practice, a standard exercise, and five typing-based games. For beginners, the basic course is a necessary exercise to help familiarize with the keyboard. The special marks course help type faster and improve accuracy. The numeric keypad course is useful to perform tasks much more quickly and easily. The powerful statistics module, monitors user's typing and analyzes which keys are difficult, to allow creating an individual review to improve skills.
Logickeyboard large print keyboards are designed for individuals who suffer from visual impairments, or just have a hard time reading the existing commands on their keyboards. The custom Large Print makes controlling your keyboard a lot simpler and faster. Easy to set up and use. No software required. Soft touch keystroke - Ideal for all day comfort.
The full-color illustrated cards are laminated for durability. Great for non-readers to create illustrated shopping lists, personalized picture menus and personal care routines.
Easy to use single or dual switch scanning environmental control unit (ECU).
A picture communication choice book you can take anywhere.
The QuadJoy 3 is easy to use; hold the hygienic stick with your lips, then control the cursor on the screen with the movement of your mouth. This is the full package, including the 24″ Flexible Mounting Arm, Table Mounting Clamp, 6' USB Cable, 2 Hygienic Sticks, 6 Saliva Filters, 2 Couplers, 2 Line and Luers, and 1 Hydrophobic Filter.
With a range of 500 feet, Communicator is great for anyone needing a wireless voice-activated phone system. Communicator will give the user the ability to dial any number in their phone book just by speaking their name or by speaking individual digits. With Communicator, you have full control over your phone system.
Communicator Enhanced allows you to use the same headset and system to control voice recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking.
Tired of opening a can of corn instead of a can of green beans? Ever needed to know which medication to take? If so, then Scan And Say can help! Scan And Say is a TALKING barcode package for your Windows-based PC. It allows a sight-impaired person to scan a barcoded item and hear the product's description over their PC's speakers. You can even produce a shopping list of items that can be used by a sighted person at the grocery store.
The keypad has enlarged, highly visible keys (0.7 inch) with positive activation and color differentiated operation keys. The display has been designed to provide the highest contrast for viewing in normal lighting. For the best clarity, it should be viewed at a slight angle. Maximum 8 digit display. A universal recharger charges the long life lithium-ion battery (included). Performs scientific, statistical and trigonometric calculations, and fractions.
Keypad has enlarged, highly visible, tactile keys (0.7")with positive activation and color differentiated operation keys. Display provides the highest contrast for viewing in normal lighting. Maximum 8 digit display. A universal recharger charges the long life lithium-ion battery (included). Performs scientific, statistical and trigonometric calculations, and fractions, and evaluate functions.
Large display talking graphing calculator can perform scientific, statistical and trigonometric calculations and fractions, along with a graphing function. Can also perform evaluate functions, plot equations, analyze values along a curve and determine y+ intercepts, poles etc. Extra-large colored keys help when typing in a long equation. The audio output is through an included pair of earbuds.Enlarged keypad with high contrast, 16mm (0.7) tactile keys.
Breeze is an advanced USB sip/puff switch in an extremely compact package. It connects directly to standard USB ports on computers, laptops, and AAC devices and provides hardware emulation of mouse buttons or joystick functions.
The headset is a comfortable, adjustable head frame. The padded headset slips over the ears and behind the head. This head-referenced design maximizes compatibility with other assistive technologies that employ head movement to enable a rich interface. A replaceable mouth tube is held in position with an integral stainless steel forming wire. The tube and wire can be bent and cut to adapt to individual needs.
This talking calculator speaks at the touch of any number or for answers only. Computes basic arithmetic and speaks the result. For totals, choose between the complete number speech, "seventy-eight" or the digit-by-digit, "seven, eight." Features volume control, mute option and angled display. Measures 4" x 7" with 9/16" buttons.