The E.A.R. Digital Series is considered “state-of-the-art” when it comes to digital circuitry. The digital technology has provided users with the ability to hear things with a “CD” or “NATURAL” quality while limiting distortions and background distractions often found within analog units. Advantages to DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY include the following:
- Offers more programming possibilities therefore more applications or uses
- Better sound quality without distortion
- Can distinguish typical speech patterns from noise
- Can incorporate feedback suppression
- Can sample sound 20,000 times per second
- Can be programed to reduce unwanted background sounds. (See E.A.R.'s new HIGH/LOW INDOOR/OUTDOOR) unit with two memories.
Insta-Mold silicone earplugs are customized to fit your ear with greater comfort, maximum attenuation value and greater convenience. When made correctly, they provide a reliable “tissue-to-tissue” fit duplicating every crevice and contour of the ear, which allows the user to wear these earplugs for extended periods of time without discomfort, irritation or constant removal from the ear for re-insertion.
To read more about Insta-Mold earplugs, click on the headings below relating to your activity or interest. If you require group fittings or event participation, please contact us for further information and arrangements.