Beyond Sight is dedicated to enhancing the independence of blind and vision-impaired individuals through adaptive technology.
See near, far and everything in between with Acrobat HD-mini Ultra. Industry best Sony 1080P high definition allows you to experience vivid colors and contrast giving you a beautiful crystal clear picture and vibrant display. A small footprint, lightweight design and 6 hours of battery operation provide true portability in the classroom or at home and work. The generous 13.3" display offers a large field of view, allowing you to see more on the screen. Easy to set up and ready to use, just take it out of its rolling case and you're ready to magnify in seconds!
- Sony 1080P HD auto focus 3-in-1 camera for seeing yourself up close, reading and distance viewing
- True mirror image in self-viewing mode
- Memory setting for each HD camera position
- Compact size minimizes space needed on table or desk
- Magnification from 1.3x to 65.1x
- 28 available viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Wrap around dual keypad allows easy access to controls
- Line markers and object locator come standard
- Slide through base aids in document placement
- Up to 6 hours of battery life
- Weighs less than 12 pounds
- Warranty: 2-Year
DaVinci is a high performance desktop video magnifier (CCTV), featuring HD, text-to-speech (OCR) and a 3-in-1 camera. Using an industry best Sony 1080P HD camera you will experience high definition color and contrast giving you a beautiful, crystal clear picture and vibrant colors. Experience the joy of reading with our new text-to-speech feature. DaVinci will read any printed text aloud with the push of a button.
- Sony® 1080P HD camera
- 24″ high resolution HD LCD for best image quality
- Auto focus camera for self-viewing, reading or distance viewing (3-in-1 camera)
- Text-to-Speech (OCR) – reads aloud with Nuance® software
- DaVinci’s monitor can also be utilized as a display for your computer
- Line Markers and Window Masking (horizontal positioning only)
- Sizable and position adjustable lines and windows
- Column Marker for text (OCR) placing
- Word Highlight in text-to-speech mode
- Magnification up to 77x
- Easy-to-use console with line markers
- User-friendly menu
- 28 viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Slide mechanism provides flexibility for various camera arm positions
- LCD screen easily pivots vertically
- True mirror image in self-viewing mode
- Memory setting for each camera position
- Set up is easy, just plug in and begin
Producing top-quality Braille at 60 characters per second, ET's shorter 40-character line makes full use of standard-width Braille paper. ET is a speedy and economical choice to get professional-looking, space-saving Interpoint.
Juliet Classic is an Interpoint braille printer that features Dynamic Braille Scaling for different Braille sizes, 6 or 8-dot braille, multi-copy up to 99 copies, and up to 55 characters per second.
These labels make a standard keyboard more accessible for visually impaired individuals with large print keyboard labels. The characters on the large print labels are 0.5" by 0.25", about 3 times larger than standard keyboard characters.
The Readit Air is for any visiually impaired or blind computer user, who desires near instant, easy and accurate access to printed or electronic format documents. Plug the lightweight camera into your desktop or laptop PC and it instantly translates any printed text into crystal clear speech. Read letters, receipts, bank statements, books, instruction manuals, all with ease. Using the pullout positioning guide also allows users with no vision at all to perfectly place their documents for scanning.
- Read Faster & More Easily
- Automatic Multi-Lingual Speech Output
- Over 50 Enhanced Visualisation Modes
- Magnification: Up to 32X on a 22" Screen
- 5MP Images
- Virtual X/Y Table in LiveView
- Document Storage
- Import/Export Documents
- Text Highlighting
- Easy Access Toolbar
- Multi-Screen Support
The Romeo Pro 50 is a rugged single-sided embosser with outstanding Braille quality. At 50 characters per second, it is twice the speed of Romeo 25 and is loaded with all the standard features of the larger embossers.