Beyond Sight is dedicated to enhancing the independence of blind and vision-impaired individuals through adaptive technology.
See near, far and everything in between with Acrobat HD-mini Ultra. Industry best Sony 1080P high definition allows you to experience vivid colors and contrast giving you a beautiful crystal clear picture and vibrant display. A small footprint, lightweight design and 6 hours of battery operation provide true portability in the classroom or at home and work. The generous 13.3" display offers a large field of view, allowing you to see more on the screen. Easy to set up and ready to use, just take it out of its rolling case and you're ready to magnify in seconds!
- Sony 1080P HD auto focus 3-in-1 camera for seeing yourself up close, reading and distance viewing
- True mirror image in self-viewing mode
- Memory setting for each HD camera position
- Compact size minimizes space needed on table or desk
- Magnification from 1.3x to 65.1x
- 28 available viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Wrap around dual keypad allows easy access to controls
- Line markers and object locator come standard
- Slide through base aids in document placement
- Up to 6 hours of battery life
- Weighs less than 12 pounds
- Warranty: 2-Year
Professional grade acrylic optics allow you to see the finest details. Pre-focused for quick, easy viewing. Magnification is a fixed 5x power. Dimensions: 4.1875" x 4.1875" x 3"
DaVinci is a high performance desktop video magnifier (CCTV), featuring HD, text-to-speech (OCR) and a 3-in-1 camera. Using an industry best Sony 1080P HD camera you will experience high definition color and contrast giving you a beautiful, crystal clear picture and vibrant colors. Experience the joy of reading with our new text-to-speech feature. DaVinci will read any printed text aloud with the push of a button.
- Sony® 1080P HD camera
- 24″ high resolution HD LCD for best image quality
- Auto focus camera for self-viewing, reading or distance viewing (3-in-1 camera)
- Text-to-Speech (OCR) – reads aloud with Nuance® software
- DaVinci’s monitor can also be utilized as a display for your computer
- Line Markers and Window Masking (horizontal positioning only)
- Sizable and position adjustable lines and windows
- Column Marker for text (OCR) placing
- Word Highlight in text-to-speech mode
- Magnification up to 77x
- Easy-to-use console with line markers
- User-friendly menu
- 28 viewing modes to optimize contrast and brightness
- Slide mechanism provides flexibility for various camera arm positions
- LCD screen easily pivots vertically
- True mirror image in self-viewing mode
- Memory setting for each camera position
- Set up is easy, just plug in and begin
Ideal for reading columns or lines of print smaller print. The DOC bar loupe is 6 inches long and one inch tall. It has a helpful redline guide to keep you reading on a straight line. Magnification is a 3D. Comes with a handy vinyl sleeve for carrying. The backend of the magnifier also has a hole for hanging or adding your own lanyard.
- Magnification: 3D
- 6 Inches Long x 1 Inch Tall
- Red Guide Line Built-In
- Vinyl Protective Case
Donegan Aspheric Stand Magnifier are designed to give a clear unrestricted view of the object by eliminating peripheral distortions. Very sharp focus at 3x magnification.
Producing top-quality Braille at 60 characters per second, ET's shorter 40-character line makes full use of standard-width Braille paper. ET is a speedy and economical choice to get professional-looking, space-saving Interpoint.
Juliet Classic is an Interpoint braille printer that features Dynamic Braille Scaling for different Braille sizes, 6 or 8-dot braille, multi-copy up to 99 copies, and up to 55 characters per second.
These labels make a standard keyboard more accessible for visually impaired individuals with large print keyboard labels. The characters on the large print labels are 0.5" by 0.25", about 3 times larger than standard keyboard characters.
Running on Symbian™ Series 60 phones, Nuance TALKS converts the displayed text on the mobile handset into highly intelligible speech. With Nuance TALKS, blind and low-vision users can take advantage of most features, including contact directories, caller ID, text messages, help files, access to the Nokia web browser, and other screen content, available on their mobile phones.
The significantly revised audio handling for handsets running S60 3rd Edition / 5th Edition allows to use any TTS that is supported by TALKS during a call. Looking up a contact or note, or entering new ones, manage multiple calls, using call options to mute or hold calls, and much more can be done using the familiar TTS voice of your choice.
Running on Symbian™ Series 80 phones, Nuance TALKS converts the displayed text on the mobile handset into highly intelligible speech. With Nuance TALKS, blind and low-vision users can take advantage of most features, including contact directories, caller ID, text messages, help files, access to the Nokia web browser, and other screen content, available on their mobile phones.
The significantly revised audio handling for handsets running S80 3rd Edition allows to use any TTS that is supported by TALKS during a call. Looking up a contact or note, or entering new ones, manage multiple calls, using call options to mute or hold calls, and much more can be done using the familiar TTS voice of your choice.
The Readit Air is for any visiually impaired or blind computer user, who desires near instant, easy and accurate access to printed or electronic format documents. Plug the lightweight camera into your desktop or laptop PC and it instantly translates any printed text into crystal clear speech. Read letters, receipts, bank statements, books, instruction manuals, all with ease. Using the pullout positioning guide also allows users with no vision at all to perfectly place their documents for scanning.
- Read Faster & More Easily
- Automatic Multi-Lingual Speech Output
- Over 50 Enhanced Visualisation Modes
- Magnification: Up to 32X on a 22" Screen
- 5MP Images
- Virtual X/Y Table in LiveView
- Document Storage
- Import/Export Documents
- Text Highlighting
- Easy Access Toolbar
- Multi-Screen Support
The Romeo Pro 50 is a rugged single-sided embosser with outstanding Braille quality. At 50 characters per second, it is twice the speed of Romeo 25 and is loaded with all the standard features of the larger embossers.
3x / 8D / 100x75mm angled lens
Multi-Power technology with two brightness levels gives flexibility and versatility
State of the art 4-chip surface mounted light-emitting diode (SMD LED) illumination
Ergonomic design with rubberized grip for thumb and forefinger and larger, rounded handle to support the ball of the hand
6500K light temperature produces a bright, evenly dispersed white clear light
Acrylic glass magnifying lens provides a sharply defined image
Easy-slide switch with audible and tactile feedback eliminates flickering light
These new Schweizer magnifiers offer brightness and contrast unparalleled in the market. The LED+ bulbs have a long life, therefore it never needs replacing. Magnifications available from 3x to 14x.