- Comes in several versions: 3000 lbs., 4000 lbs. End Unit, and 4000 lbs.
- Available with no wheels, hard casters or balloon tires.
- Helps keep dirt out of your eyes.
- Adjustable width, length and centering.
- All versions with wheels have a telescoping center connecting bar system included.
- A balancing tool is standard equipment so that turning the car over is easily done with one hand.
- All Bottoms Up Lifts are currently shipped unpainted. You can have them powder coated at additional cost.
The Easy Tilter is sold two ways: with a vertical post jack for the lifting mechanism or the users engine hoist. Using the engine hoist temporarily requires two bays until the car is on it's side, at which time the hoist can be rolled out of that bay. Of course, the engine hoist approach is much cheaper.
The Easy Tilter has a weight capacity of 5,000 lbs. for normal cars/sedans. It will hold up to a 4,000 lb SUV (SUVs are taller and put more stress on the Easy Tilter than other cars do). The pickup shown here is 4500 lbs.