JAN staff members participate in numerous training events and conferences each year. They may be providing training or managing exhibits. Upcoming events include:
- April 24 – 27, 2016. New Orleans, LA. Elisabeth Simpson and Tracie DeFrietas presenting at the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) Annual Conference.
- May 1 – 4, 2017. Minneapolis, MN. Lou Orslene and Linda Batiste exhibiting and presenting at the DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference.
- May 4 – 6, 2017. Williamsburg, VA. Melanie Whetzel presenting at the 41st Annual Williamsburg Brain Injury Rehabilitation Conference.
- June 7, 2017. Portland, OR. Melanie Whetzel presenting at the DMEC Oregon/Southwest Washington Chapter meeting.
- Session Titles: ADA: Accommodating Depression and Anxiety, Medical Inquires, and the Interactive Process
- June 7-9, 2017. Scottsdale, AZ. Lou Orslene exhibiting and presenting at the American Association for Access, Equity and Diversity(AAAED) Annual Conference.
- Session Title: Unpacking the Reasonable Accommodations Conversation: Achieving Win/Win Outcomes
- June 13-14, 2017. Washington, DC. Lou Orslene exhibiting at the M-Enabling Summit
- June 18-21, 2017. New Orleans, LA. Stop by the ODEP/JAN booth and attend a session by Lou Orslene at the SHRM Annual Conference.
- Session title - Unpacking The Reasonable Accommodations Conversation: Achieving Win/Win Outcomes 06/20/2017 | 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- June 20-22, 2017. Portland, OR. Stop by the JAN booth at the National APSE Conference.
- June 27-29, 2017. Chicago, IL. Anne Hirsh presenting and Lee Allen exhibiting at the EEOC 20th Annual EXCEL Conference
- Session Titles: Reasonable Accommodation Conversations – How to Succeed in the Interactive Process and Disability Etiquette
- June 30, 2017. Alexandria, VA. Teresa Goddard presenting at the 5th Annual LOHN (Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy) Annual Conference.
- July 13. 2017. McClean, VA. Melanie Whetzel and Lou Orslene presenting at the DC Metro BLN – Capitol One Event.
- Session Title: Autistic Talent: Recruiting, Interviewing and Retaining
- August 21-24, 2017. Orlando, FL. Attend the JAN Academy pre-conference and stop by the ODEP/JAN exhibit at the US BLN Annual National Conference. Anne Hirsh and Lou Orslene presenting.
- JAN Academy will be two sessions from 9-12 and 2-5 on 8/21.