Wireless Wander Alarm for Doors or Windows
• Wireless system w/portable receiver
• Easy installation on doors or windows
• Set receiver to chime or vibrate
• Alerting chime rings at 80 to 85 decibels
• Receiver can be up to 100 feet from sensor
Alerts caregivers or staff when a family member, resident or patient attempts to leave a room or window, or wanders into an unsupervised area. This wireless alarm system has a door or window sensor which attaches easily to a door and doorjamb or to a window and window frame.
When the door or window is opened, a signal is sent to the wireless receiver up to 100 feet away. The receiver can be placed on a table or carried by a caregiver. It can vibrate, or chime at 80 to 85 decibels.
A low-battery indicator light alerts you when to change batteries. Uses one 9V battery and one 12V battery (not included).