Smartphones too difficult to see or too confusing to use? SmartVision2 Premium could be for you.
- Large viewing screen and high-contrast display
- Simplified user-interface & large menu icons for easy navigation
- Menus and selected text are spoken back to you
- 3 ways to navigate:
- Phone keypad and physical Android buttons
- Voice-command to navigate by talking to it
- Phone acts as a portable video magnifier
- Magnify up to 7x
- 9 high-contrast mode
- Voice-assisted GPS navigation*
- OCR: Scan and read printed text aloud*
- E-Book creator and reader (PDF, DAISY, e-Pub)*
- Remote assistance available –allows friends, family or support technicians to access your phone with your permission
- Compatible with GSM phone networks such as AT&T, Cellular One
SmartVision2 is the only smartphone designed specifically for people with visual impairments. Complete with a high-contrast display, speech input and feedback and even a tactile keypad and buttons, SmartVision2 can adapt to your needs. And SmartVision2 is very easy to learn and use.
SmartVision2 isn’t an app, it’s an entire smartphone built from the ground up. The ergonomics of the device, buttons and keypad are all designed and located to maximize ease-of-use for visually impaired people. And all menus and functions are made to be easy to see and simple to navigate. Plus, full tactile and voice controls are in place for non-visual users and for the convenience of visual users.
The SmartVision2 Premium version includes all the features of SmartVision2, but also includes voice-assisted car and pedestrian GPS navigation, optical character recognition and an e-book creator and reader. Enjoy voice-guided travels by foot or even help a driver navigate with the powerful Kapten GPS navigation app. Place your SmartVision2 Premium camera over reading materials, capture up to an entire 8.5×11” page and have it vocalized back to you. Enjoy reading with high-contrast and spoken text, and even create your own books. SmartVision Premium does it all!