Hearing Hotspot™ Server w/ 32 Dante™ Inputs
The next-generation Hearing HotSpot™ system features everything you need to stream multiple channels of audio in real time over an enterprise Wi-Fi network. Once a system is installed in a venue, the software license is activated by Williams Sound based on the number of channels (up to 32 per server box, either Analog or Dante™) at that venue. Venue controlled advertising/messages, made available through simple web portal and system updates, are delivered to the venue without on-site visits.
- One-box solution provides up to 32 mono/16 stereo channels of Dante™ audio
- Front LCD display and easy-to-use menu
- Adjustable input levels (via front menu)
- Configured for 32 Dante™ input channels
- Standard 2 RU 19” rackmount
- Compatible with most Apple® and Android® based smartphones and tablets
- In-app links offer each venue the option of customizable advertising banners, customer surveys, PDF documents and scrolling ticker
- Works on existing networks when network requirements are met. See “Network Requirements” in these specifications.
- End user downloads free app from Google Play or Apple store to hear content on Android or iOS portable device