Business Letter Punch
Self-paced writing improvement software that helps students build written communication skills to advance their careers.
The program guides students step by step, from pre-writing to publishing. Teachers and tutors can monitor their students’ progress in the record management system.
Designed for students in grades 9 through 11 (ages 13 and up), the program can also be used by English language learners and adult students.
- Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
- Write clear descriptive sentences.
- Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
- Use devices to develop relationships among ideas.
- Use supporting ideas, detail, and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
- Use an effective organizational pattern.
- Proofread to correct conventional errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
- Analyze and revise a draft to further develop a piece of writing.