Thank you for your interest in JAN Training.
Training Materials and Power Points for NMBLN's 5th Annual Employer Training
Disability at Work:
Creating a Workplace Culture of ACCESS
Sponsored by the New Mexico Business Leadership Network, JAN, and the Southwest ADA Center
Thursday & Friday, February 16-17, 2012 in Albuquerque, NM at the Hyatt Regency Downtown
Suggested Handouts to Bring To the Training
The advantages for you, as the participant, to download the training materials are that it keeps registration fees affordable, you can decide on what you want to bring to the training, and you will have the materials at your disposal electronically for future reference and use.
It is strongly recommended that you bring a printed or electronic copy of the Agenda as well as “A Roadmap to Creating a Culture of Access in Your Workplace” toolkit because you will be utilizing this planning process during the training.
In choosing what other materials to download, bring the PowerPoint presentations and other materials that YOU PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE to refer to during the training. Please note that the PowerPoint “Accommodation Situations and Solutions” has 122 slides. The trainers will present selected slides for group discussion but want participants to have the full presentation for future reference.
The posted materials that will not be used during the training but are available for your reference are:
- Leading Practices on Disability Inclusion
- The Chamber of Commerce Disability Business Case 2003
- Siperstein Romano Marketing Study (A national survey of consumer attitudes towards companies that hire people with disabilities)
- JAN KMC Effective Communication
Please direct any questions regarding the training materials to either:
Tessah Latson Garcia, Director
New Mexico Business Leadership Network
505-379-0572 (phone and text)
Julie Ballinger, M.A.
DBTAC Southwest ADA Center Regional Affiliate
Use Relay (TTY)
- AGENDA NMBLN Employer Training with session descriptions (.doc)
- PowerPoint Files
- Roadmap to Culture of Access (.ppt)
- The Foundation for a Culture of Access (.ppt)
- Instituting a Culture of Access (.ppt)
- JAN Interactive Process (.ppt)
- Accommodation Situations and Solutions (.ppt)
- ADAAA Module - Video
- Interactive Process Module - Video
- Youth Leader Presentation (.pptx)
- A Roadmap to Creating Culture of Access Toolkit
- Other Documents
- Leading Practices on Disability Inclusion (USBLN link )
Email questions about downloading: firstname.lastname@example.org