ILG Inclusion Resource Page
Tools for Creating an Inclusive and Productive Workplace
Sponsored by the Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
Below are a number of tools for making your workplace more inclusive as well as answers to ILG members' burning questions asked during the ILG Conference this year. Included are many of the resources discussed with ILG members at the exposition. Please feel free to download any of these resources and use them to meet your specific inclusion goals. No resources provided are copyrighted.
This landing site will be available for at least one year for downloads.
Below are a number of resources to assist with your journey to develop a more inclusive workplace.
- JAN Just-in-Time Training providing best practices for engaging in the interactive process used to accommodate employees with disabilities
- A sampling of JAN Powerpoint Presentations
- Convergence of Trends (.ppt)
- Disability Etiquette - Effective Communication (.ppt)
- Eight Types of Accommodation (.ppt)
- JAN Publications
- JAN SNAP Tool for testing the accessibility of your online applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Self-Assessment SNAP Tool
- Or JAN can confidentially test your ATS and send a report card of the results. If you would like JAN to test your site, please contact Lou Orslene at email@example.com. Include in your request the URL for the ATS. The results will only be shared with the person who requests the test.
- A selection of other resources
- University of California at Berkeley Reasonable Accommodation Policy and Process
- Leading Practices on Disability Inclusion (.pdf)
- Business Strategies that Work: A Framework for Disability Inclusion (.pdf)
- Ernst &Young Inclusion Checklist (.pdf)
- Chamber of Commerce Disability Business Case 2003 (.pdf)
- Siperstein Romano Marketing Study (.pdf)
- JAN KMC Effective Communication (.doc)
- Employer Assistance and Resource Network (EARN)
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- SHRM Disability Resource Page
Email questions about downloading: firstname.lastname@example.org