Thank you for your interest in JAN Training.
Have the winter blues? Need something to spice up your life? How about something new from the Job Accommodation Network? Do you work for the federal government? Are you responsible for resolving and implementing job accommodations? Well, the JAN Binge-a-thon is for you! JAN Staff presented from 1-4 eastern on February 22, 2017, amd gave an in-depth discussion on accommodations, the Rehabilitation Act, and more! You'll get 3 hours of solid information. Once you are done, contact JAN for a certificate for your portfolio. Come join us! Better late than never!
- Introductions and Logistics
- EEOC on the New Section 501 Affirmative Action Regulations
- Inclusion, disability awareness, etiquette, best practices
- Training supervisors and managers
- Legal trends and practical solutions
- Hot Topics in Accommodation from the JAN Teams
- Wrap Up