JAN staff members participate in numerous training events and conferences each year. They may be providing training or managing exhibits. Upcoming events include:
- January 17-21, 2017. Orlando, FL. Stop by the JAN Exhibit booth at the Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) Conference.
- February 17-19, 2017. Baltimore, MD. Attend the Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA) 54th Annual International Conference and attend a presentation by Melanie Whetzel and Anne Hirsh.
- February 27-March 4, 2017. San Diego, CA. Stop by the JAN Exhibit booth at the 32nd Annual California State University Northridge (CSUN) International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference. Teresa Goddard, Lisa Mathess, and Sarah Small presenting. Matt McCord will be at the JAN exhibit.
- April 24 – 27, 2016. New Orleans, LA. Elisabeth Simpson and Tracie DeFrietas presenting at the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) Annual Conference.
- May 1 – 4, 2017. Minneapolis, MN. Lou Orslene and Linda Batiste exhibiting and presenting at the DMEC FMLA/ADA Employer Compliance Conference.
- May 4 – 6, 2017. Williamsburg, VA. Melanie Whetzel presenting at the 41st Annual Williamsburg Brain Injury Rehabilitation Conference.
- June 18-21, 2017. New Orleans, LA. Stop by the ODEP/JAN booth and attend a session by Lou Orslene at the SHRM Annual Conference.
- Session title - Unpacking The Reasonable Accommodations Conversation: Achieving Win/Win Outcomes 06/20/2017 | 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- June 20-22, 2017. Portland, OR. Stop by the JAN booth at the National APSE Conference.
- August 21-24, 2017. Orlando, FL. Attend the JAN Academy pre-conference and stop by the ODEP/JAN exhibit at the US BLN Annual National Conference. Anne Hirsh and Lou Orslene presenting.
- JAN Academy will be two sessions from 9-12 and 2-5 on 8/21.