2015 Fall ADA Conference - 54th National Conference


Conference Faculty

Conference Agenda

Registration Form

"The ADA - Present and Future"

The Silver Anniversary, 1990 - 2015

October 19-22, 2015

San Diego, California

Providing current case law, best practices, policy examples, and reasonable answers
to trending and complex ADA situations. Current ADA library on USB drive with registration.

The Fall 2015 National Conference Faculty includes:

9 ADA attorneys, 3 ADA architects, 8 ADA Coordinators and Section 504 Compliance Officers and ADA Medical Professionals

Several of the confirmed faculty for the designated ADA workshop tracks are:

Access, Services and Design Track

John Wodatch, J.D., Deputy Assistant Attorney General (ret.), U.S. DOJ

Responsible for and wrote Federal Rehab Act of 1973 and the ADA Title II and III Rules and Regulations (Keynote and 4 days of conference)

Employment Track

Christopher Kuczynski, J.D., LL.M., Acting Associate Legal Council and ADA/GINA Policy Director, U.S. E.E.O.C.

Responsible for and wrote the ADA Title I and GINA Rules and Regulations (2 days and EEOC Keynote)

Higher Education Track

Paul Grossman, J.D., Chief Attorney (ret.)

James Long. J.D., Senior Attorney (ret.)

U.S. Department of Education

Responsible for enforcement of ADA (3 days of the conference)

See Full Conference Agenda, Faculty Bios on Association web site June 15, 2015

The past 9 conferences were rated as outstanding by 99% of the participants' evaluations. The remaining 1% rated them as excellent.


"Your experts are really experts. I liked the small groups and the opportunity for discussion."

Susan S. – Major Univeristy - Massachusetts

"Professional, outstanding conference. Excellent educational experience. Encouragement and interaction outstanding. Speakers/presentations outstanding."

Linda D. – Smaller Local City, Arizona

The National Association of ADA Coordinators (Association), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, was founded by a group of public and private sector employment and accessibility professionals in 1992. They saw the need to educate public and private entities in all aspects of the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA). The goal was to recognize and to demonstrate that it is much more valuable to educate about the ADA than to bear the costs of noncompliance litigation.

The Association works with the senior attorneys and representatives from the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to develop conferences dealing with all aspects of the ADA including the Americans with Disabilities Amendment Act of 2008 (ADAAA).

With the new ADAAA and the anticipated new Rules and Standards, both the private and public sectors again need to focus on updating and training ADA Coordinators, executives, line managers and line supervisors to voluntarily comply. The Association provides training in the revised definition of disability, access, services and design issues, reasonable accommodation and modification issues, interplays between conduct/performance standards and the ADA, avoiding the growing issues of harassment and retaliation, effective communication and employer defenses. There is also training in practical solutions to such important and timely topics as emergency/safety procedures, returning veterans, Olmstead Act and psychiatric/behavioral disorders, Universal Design concepts, housing, medical, and the new DOT regulations associated with the new ADAAA.