Commission on Disability Rights
- The mission of the Commission on Disability Rights has been fulfilling the ABA's commitment to justice and the rule of law for persons with mental and physical disabilities. Besides a wide variety of publications, for the last nineteen years the Commission has been publishing the Mental and Physical Disability Law Reporter, the nation's longest running and most comprehensive source of disability law.
Cancer Legal Resource Center
- The Cancer Legal Resource Center (CLRC) is a joint program of the Disability Rights Legal Center and Loyola Law School. The CLRC provides free and confidential information and resources on cancer-related legal issues to cancer survivors, their families, friends, employers, health care professionals, and others coping with cancer.
Disability Rights Legal Center
- The Mission of the Disability Rights Legal Center (DRLC) is to promote the rights of people with disabilities and the public interest in and awareness of those rights by providing legal and related services.
Employment Law Information Network
- The site is designed for employment professionals (lawyers and human resource managers) and includes categorized links to employment law articles, personnel policies and forms, statute and regulation text, and a discussion forum.
Legal Information Institute
- This web site holds the Internet publications of the Legal Information Institute, a part of the Cornell Law School.
Legal Services Corporation
- The Congress of the United States entrusts the Legal Services Corporation with a dual mission: to promote equal access to justice and to provide high-quality civil legal assistance to low-income Americans.
National Cancer Legal Services Network
- The National Cancer Legal Services Network (NCLSN) promotes access to healthcare and seeks to increase the availability of legal services for people living with cancer, their families and caregivers. Through direct work, educational efforts and advocacy, this multidisciplinary coalition helps to alleviate the legal and economic consequences of cancer so that those affected may focus on their medical care and quality of life. The NCLSN supports the efforts of individuals and organizations focused on meeting the legal needs of the cancer-affected community. It augments the voice of disparate services, creates a forum for established and nascent legal advocacy groups, and facilitates the development of similar programs.
National Employment Lawyers Association
- Founded in 1985 to provide assistance and support to lawyers in protecting the rights of employees, NELA can provide referrals to its membership of more than 3,400 lawyers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as more than sixty state and local affiliates around the country.
National Employment Law Institute (NELI)
- NELI is the nation's leading supplier of programs and publications dealing with current developments in Employment Law.
Oklahoma Disability Law Center, Inc.
- Since 1977, ODLC is a system of protection and advocacy for people with disabilities in the State of Oklahoma.
State & Local Bar Disability Entities Directory
- This directory was created to help lawyers find local information regarding disability rights and disability law.
Thomas Legislative Information on the Internet
- Provides a resource for information on current legislative action, bill summary, bill status, congressional record, committee information, the legislative process, and historical documents.
Hear from an employment law attorney who represented big business in employment lawsuits in state and federal courts and now helps individuals, not companies.
Wrongful Termination Lawyer Directory
- WTLD has searched the Internet to find contact information for attorneys who provide representation on issues relating to wrongful termination of employment. The results of this search are included in this Wrongful Termination Lawyer Directory (WTLD).