You can contact JAN and request consultation or information services by using the following methods. JAN's office hours are 9 am to 6 pm Eastern, Monday through Friday. Please see below for tips on what information JAN needs to help you in a timely manner.
- (800)526-7234 (V) in the United States
- (800)ADA-WORK [(800)232-9675] (V) in the United States
- (877)781-9403 (TTY) in the United States
- (304)293-7186 (V) locally and outside the United States
- (304)216-8189 via Text
- janconsultants via Skype
- JAN on Demand for JAN questions that are related to accommodation, ADA, and workplace issues.
- JAN on Demand for JAN questions that are related to self-employment and starting your own small business.
- Training Request Tool for training requests.
- email@example.com for JAN updates and newsletters.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Webcast inquiries.
- email@example.com for Web comments and link requests.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all other requests.
By Social Networks
- Have you had success using the Job Accommodation Network? Do you want to share this important resource with others? JAN’s new five minute, fully accessible YouTube video provides colleagues, friends, and other the opportunity to “Step inside the JAN office, meet staff, and learn more about job accommodations.” Visit the entire JAN YouTube Channel.
- Blog: Post to JAN's Blog and enjoy a community space to discuss employer success, JAN experiences, and current legislative and accommodation issues surrounding the employment of people with disabilities. Start blogging!
- Facebook: Visit JAN's Facebook.
- Twitter: Catch up on JAN's tweets with JAN's Twitter page.
- Join one of JAN's other Social Networks.
By Postal Mail
- Job Accommodation Network
PO Box 6080
Morgantown, WV 26506-6080
TIPS FOR YOUR CONTACT
For employers or rehabilitation professionals:
- What is the disability or limitation involved?
- Do you want to know your responsibilities under the ADA?
- Does your question pertain to accessibility issues or accommodation ideas?
For individuals or their advocates:
- What is your disability or limitation?
- Are you currently employed or seeking information about employment or self-employment?
- Do you feel that you are being discriminated against because of your disability?
- Do you want to know your rights under the ADA and how to file a complaint?
Your questions are routed to one of JAN's professional consultants experienced in the field of rehabilitation.
After working hours, calls are received by an answering machine and will be responded to by the next business day. If you are accessing JAN services after regular business hours, please leave your name, the purpose of your call, and an e-mail address or phone number (including area code).